ProNest LT® is a powerful CAD/CAM nesting software designed for light industrial, mechanized cutting in production environments. It provides a single software solution for all of your conventional plasma and oxyfuel cutting machines.
ProNest LT® helps fabricators and manufacturers increase material savings, boost productivity, reduce operating costs, and improve part quality by offering the right level of cutting expertise for your needs.
It also supports Hypertherm SureCut™ technology, including easy setup, optimized process parameters, and easy trouble shooting.
In addition, ProNest LT® is backed by Hypertherm’s global network of professionals, meaning you’ll always have access to the service and support you need.
- All major brands/manufacturers/models
- Part design and development
- Integrated 2D CAD program to create and edit CAD files
- Variable shape parts feature to develop common parts from templates
CAD/CAM import and conversion
- Import CAD files (industry-standard file formats)
- Automatic CAD file correction and error notification
- Automatic spline / ellipse smoothing and reduction
- Separate multiple parts from a single CAD file
- Automatic mapping of CAD layers to processes (cut, mark)
- Material database (with grade and gauge)
- Custom remnant creation (define irregular shapes for nesting)
- Grain constraint
- Edge piercing
- Safe zones for plate clamping applications
- Material type, thickness, grade and class-based process parameters:
- Separations for part, plate, and pierce spacing
- Kerf and feedrate
- Lead-in / out
- Cut sequencing – automatic or manual