Robotmaster at the core of your process
Robot work cells are flexible cost effective solutions for cutting complex shapes on 2 or 3D surfaces using laser, plasma, water-jet, gas cutting, or compliant knife tooling, with high speed and precision, without additional finishing steps.
Robotmaster automatically programs smooth error-free tool motion and transitions, exploiting your cutting technology parameters to cut accurate shapes and true arcs, and flexible control of external axes.
Advantages for cutting applications:
- Robot programming for trimming and cutting paths can be generated automatically from the CAD model and subsequently modified with minimal effort to adjust for; diameter of cutter, depth of cut, number of cuts
- Tool orientations can be managed automatically to optimize the program for minimal wrist rotation and maximize robot reach
- Ability to manage and optimize entries and exits
- Ability to automatically activate/deactivate spindle or tool
- Joint repositioning tools can be used to easily control the robot configurations and wrist winding/unwinding for optimal trimming trajectories
- Ability to program, simulate and use multiple tools
- Calibration tools that compensate for actual part setup
Robotic programming for plasma cutting holes into a steel dome
Robot programming for water-jet cutting of a medical carbon fiber part using a Motoman robot
Robot programming for laser cutting